- Downtown Detroit – There are so many great spots in Downtown Detroit for engagement sessions! The distinctive architecture and city vibes make for the best photos! It’s always a fun time taking photos here!
- Stoney Creek Metropark – This park is perfect for photoshoots! From trails to beaches to nature centers, this park has it all! There are so many beautiful spots in this massive park, you will definitely find a location you fall in love with!
- Downtown Rochester – Everyone loves Downtown Rochester’s fun and charismatic energy. This town has plenty of options and so many cool spots including cute shops and cafes.
- Mae Stecker Park – This park is truly gorgeous for engagement sessions! There is a beautiful gazebo with a cute, little pond that will make for some stunning engagement photos! Don’t forget to say hello to the ducks while you’re there!
- The Wolcott Mill – The Wolcott Mill has many charming spots for engagement photos! With a gorgeous bridge and lovely trails, this park makes for some great pictures!
- The Henry Ford Estate – You can’t go wrong picking this place for your engagement session! There are so many amazing spots for pictures, you’ll fall in love with the scenery and design of this place!
- Detroit Institute of Art (DIA) – If you love art, the DIA is a perfect spot for your photoshoot! This stunning building will definitely make your engagement photos stand out! The architecture and unique style of this place will give your photos an elegant look!
- Downtown Birmingham – This downtown area has so many sophisticated buildings and shops, your engagement photos will look very classy! Be sure to check out the Birmingham 8 Theater while you’re there if you want some vibrant, eye-catching photos!
- Belle Isle (Detroit) – If you want your engagement photos to look spectacular, then the Belle Isle Conservancy is the place for you! During the spring and summer time, the flowers here look gorgeous and this spot would be perfect for any nature lover!
- Downtown Port Huron – If you want the cute city photos but also some fun beachy engagement pictures, Port Huron is the place for you! They have a gorgeous little downtown area and it’s just minutes away from the beaches that look out onto the beautiful Lake Huron!
Check out some of my past engagement sessions here: Elise Filliccia Photography
Follow along for behind the scenes on Instagram here: @elisefillicciaphoto